Last updated on October 10th, 2022 at 06:54 pm
10 Lines on Ostrich in English for Students
The popular belief about the world’s largest and fastest bird, the ostrich,
Few lines on ostrich in English for class 1,2,3,4,5, students
- Ostriches are large birds of the bird species.
- An omnivore, they fill their stomachs by eating different types of plants and insects.
- Ostriches can grow to heights of 7 to 10 feet and weigh up to one and a half hundred kilograms.
- The ostrich has two long legs, a long neck, two eyes, and a beak.
- The ostrich also has two wings, but it cannot fly.
- Ostriches, however, can run much faster than other birds.
- Ostriches run at an average speed of 50 kilometers per hour.
- An ostrich can walk for 10 hours without getting tired.
- Approximately 1.5 to 2 kilograms, the ostrich egg is the largest egg in the world.
- The average lifespan of an ostrich is between 35 and 40 years.
Few lines on ostrich in English for class 6,7,8,9,10th students
An ostrich weighs up to 150 kilograms and stands 8 to 10 feet tall.
Although this bird cannot fly, it can run at a speed of 50 kmph, and it can walk for 10 hours without being fatigued.
In addition to being the largest bird in the world, the ostrich egg can weigh one and a half to two kilograms.