Last updated on June 21st, 2023 at 09:49 pm
Animals Kingdom Class 1 Questions and Answers
Animals Around Us Class 1 Questions and Answers by online-shiksha
Fill in the blanks:
- Animals that live on firms are called …………animals.
- Lions, tigers and wolves are called ………animals.
- We must take …………of animals.
- Fishes breathe with the help of …….
- Animals that live in forest are called …….. animals.
- ………. lives on land as well as in water.
Animals Around Us Class 1 Questions and Answers
- Q – Name animals that live on land.
- Ans: Lion, Tiger, Elephant, Rhinoceros, Hippopotamus and deer etc.
- Q – Name animals that live in water?
- Ans: Fish, Whale, Dolphins, Seahorse and octopus etc.
- Q – Name the animals which we keep as pets.
- Ans: The animals which we keep as pet are dog, cat and rabbit.
- Q – What are wild animals? give example
- Ans: Animals that live in forests are called wild animals. Examples are lion and tiger.
- Q – What are domestic animals? Give example.
- Ans: The animals that can be kept at home or in farm. They are called domestic animals. Example: Cow, goat, etc.
- Q – What are pet animals? Give example.
- Ans: Pet animals are animals that are kept only in our homes. Examples are Dog, cat, parrot, etc.
- Q – Name the animals that live in both land and water.
- Ans: Crocodile and tortoise.
- Q – How many legs does an insect have?
- Ans: An insect has 6 (six) legs.
- Q – How many types of insects that you can see in your surroundings?
- Ans: Some insects are bees, beetles, ladybugs, butterfly, mosquito, housefly, grasshopper, ant, etc.
- Q – How do insects fly?
- Ans: Wings help an insect to fly.
- Q – What are reptile? Give examples.
- Ans: Reptiles are a group of cold-blooded animals with scaled skins that lay eggs. Examples are Snakes, lizards, crocodiles
- Q – Name the birds that cannot fly?
- Ans: Ostrich, Emu and Kiwi cannot fly.
- Q – What do we call a doctor who treat animals?
- Ans: Animals’ doctors are called veterinarian.
|Class 1 Computer Worksheet|
Give two examples each of:
- Wild animals:
- Ans: (i) Lion (ii) Tiger
- Water animals:
- Ans: (i) Fish (ii) Crab
- Domestic animals:
- Ans: (i) Cow (ii) Goat
- Pet animals:
- Ans: (i) Dog (ii) Cat
- Ans: (i) Crow (ii) Parrot
- Ans: (i) Housefly (ii) Ant
- Plant eating animals:
- Ans: (i) Cow (ii) Horse