Last updated on January 16th, 2023 at 11:37 pm
Class 2 EVS Seasons Question Answers
Class 2 EVS Seasons Question Answers | Grade 2 Science Solution | Class 2 EVS Question Answers for CBSE /ICSE/STATE board students.
Answer the following questions
- Que – Define weather?
- The condition of air around us at a particular time is called weather.
- Que -How do you determine the weather of a place?
- An area’s weather depends on heat, wind, clouds and dryness.
- Que -What is the season?
- Weather conditions that remain the same for a long period of time are called seasons.
- Que -What are the names of the three main seasons?
- Summer, winter, and rainy season are the three main seasons.
- Que -What is loo?
- Winds that are very hot and dry are called loo.
- Que -In which months do we experience summer?
- We experience summer in April, May and June
- Que -In which months do we experience winter?
- We experience winter in December, January and February
- Que -In which months do we experience monsoon?
- We experience monsoon in July, august and September
- Que -In winter how do we keep ourselves warm?
- We use blankets, sweaters, and mufflers to keep warm.
Pages 1 2