Last updated on December 3rd, 2022 at 08:52 am
Class 3 The Earth Question Answers
Fill in the blanks:
- The outer cool part of the earth is …………….
- The middle layer of the earth is …………
- The imaginary path of the earth around the sun …………
- The movement of the earth around the sun ………….
- The model of the solar system is called the ……………model.
Answer the following questions:
- Define crust.
- The cool rocky outer part of the earth is called the crust.
- Which is the hottest layer of the earth?
- Core is the hottest layer of the earth.it is made up of hot metals.
- What is mantle?
- The part of the earth between the crust and the core is mantle.it is made up of hot rocks.
- What is axis?
- The imaginary line that passes through the earth’s center is called axis.
- What is rotation?
- The spinning of the earth around its axis is called rotation.
- What is revolution?
- The movement of the earth around the sun is called revolution.
- How much time the earth will take to complete one revolution around the sun.
- 365 days
- What is orbit?
- The imaginary path of the earth around the sun is called the earth’s orbit.
- What are the layers of the earth?
- The crust, mantle and core are the layers of the earth.
- What is the shape of the earth?
- The earth is shaped like a round ball.it is flattened at the top and bottom.
- What is an astronomer?
- An astronomer is a scientist, who studies the sun, stars and planets.
- What are constellations?
- A constellation is a pattern formed by a group of stars in the night sky. Orion, Leo, hunter, etc., are examples.
- Who were the first astronauts to reach the moon?
- Neil Armstrong, Edwin Aldrin, and Michael Collins reached the moon in 1969 in a spacecraft named Apollo 11.
- Define waning crescent moon.
- Waning crescent moon means the part of the moon that is illuminated is decreasing. It is followed by a new moon.
|Water As a Natural Resource For Class 3 Question & Answer|
|Safety Rules Class 3 Questions and Answers|
|Plants Around Us Class 3 Questions And Answers|