Last updated on November 2nd, 2021 at 11:30 pm
Q. – List the diseases that are caused by a poor lifestyle.
Ans – Obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and heart disease are all caused by an unhealthy lifestyle.
Q. – Define roughage? Write 2 examples of roughage-rich foods.
Ans – Roughage helps in the removal of undigested food from our body corn and cabbage are important sources of roughage.
Q. – Name the diseases caused by the deficiency of vitamins?
Ans – Deficiency of vitamins causes
- Night blindness
Q. – Name the diseases caused by the deficiency of minerals?
Ans – Deficiency of minerals causes
- Weak bones and teeth
Q. – What is junk food?
Ans – Junk food is described as foods that provide a lot of calories but little nutritional value to the body.
Read More :-
- Rocks Minerals and Soil Class 5 Questions & Answers
- Class 5 Reproduction in Plants Q & A
- Class 5 States of Matter Solids Liquids And Gases Q & A
- Class 5 Natural Disasters Q & A
- Growing Plants Class 5 Questions and Answers
- Skeletal System Questions and Answers for class 5
- Class 5 Circulatory System Q & A
Pages 1 2