Cleanliness Health and Hygiene Class 3
Cleanliness Health and Hygiene Class 3 Question and Answers by online-shiksha
State True or False
- After every meal, we should wash our hands.
- Fruit and vegetable peels are not biodegradable.
- Compost is made from wet garbage.
- Our bodies need enough sleep to recharge.
- Dirty surroundings can cause diseases
- Cutting down trees is useful.
Answer the following questions?
- How should we look after our nails?
- It is important to regularly cut our nails and to clean them.
- What should we do if something enters our eye?
- Do not rub your eyes if something gets into your eyes. Instead, wash it by using an eye cup or gently splashing clean water into your eyes.
- How can we prevent the formation of cavities in our teeth?
- If we do not clean our teeth, the food stuck in our teeth will rot and create cavities.
- What diseases can we get if our surroundings are dirty?
- If our surroundings are dirty, then diseases such as Cholera, malaria, and dengue will spread.
- What is hygiene? What do you understand about personal hygiene ?
- The practice of hygiene helps to maintain good health and prevent the spread of disease. A major part of hygiene is cleanliness.
- Why should we have a bath everyday?
- To keep our bodies clean, we should take a bath every day. The bath removes dirt from the skin, and we feel fresh. It will also cure skin diseases.
- How do plastic bags harm the environment?
- The surroundings were also dirty due to the plastic bags. The clogging of drains and gutters by plastic bags results in stagnant water which is a breeding ground for mosquitoes.
write a short note on how we can take care of our body?
There are some ways to maintain a healthy body.
- Eat a healthy diet
- Fruits and vegetables should be eaten.
- Breakfast is the most important meal of the day; never skip it
- What is biodegradable waste?
- Wastes that can be destroyed naturally are called biodegradable waste. example fruit and vegetable peel dry leaves etc.
- What is non biodegradable waste?
- Wastes that cannot be destroyed naturally are called non biodegradable waste.
- Parts of A Plant Class 3 Question Answer
- Class 3 Going into Space Que & Ans
- Composition of Air Class 3 Worksheet
- Bird Questions And Answers For Class 3
- Living And Non Living Things For Class 3 Q & A