Current Affairs Quiz 06 to 10 March 2022 |Daily current affairs. Today’s current affairs. Current Affairs Today.March Current Affairs Quiz help students prepare for competitive exams like, SSC, CGL IBPS, UPSC, IAS, NTSE, UPPSC Civil Services Exams, such as IAS, IPS, and IFS etc.
- What is the date of National Safety Day?
Correct answer: March 04
- Where is the Hearth Festival held?
Correct answer: Jammu and Kashmir
- The Swadesh Darshan Award was started by which ministry?
Correct answer: Ministry of Tourism
- The Summit 2022 on Plastic Recycling and Waste Management was inaugurated where?
Correct answer: New delhi
- What country has topped the ‘Sustainable Development Index 2021’?
Correct answer: Finland
- Which IIT has developed biodegradable nanoparticles?
Correct answer: IIT Kanpur
- Who has launched a satellite to monitor dangerous weather?
Correct answer: NASA
- Who has signed an MOU with the Solar Energy Corporation of India?
Correct answer: HPCL
- Where is the 12th ICC Women’s Cricket World Cup being held?
Correct answer: New Zealand
- Anubhav is the name of the mobile showroom launched by which company?
Correct answer: TATA