GSEB Class 6 The Earth-Our Habitat Solutions
GSEB Class 6 The Earth-Our Habitat Solutions GRADE 6 SS SOLUTIONS | the earth our habitat class 6 chapter 1 question answer.
Choose the Correct Option
What planet is closest to the sun?
0 degrees’ latitude is known by what name
- Tropic of Cancer
- Tropic of Capricorn
Which tropic is located between 23.5-degree N latitude and 66.5-degree N latitude
- Frigid zone
- Temperate zone
- Torrid zone
- All of these
I make an angle of 23.5 degrees on my Axis to identify me?
How many times in a year does the sun intersect the equator?
Because of whose obstruction Solar eclipse is seen on earth?
- None of the above
- I am called a giant planet also.- Jupiter
- On crossing me date has to be changed. – International Date Line
- I am 90-degree south latitude. – South Pole
- I revolve around the earth. – Moon
- If I were not there, the organisms would have died. – Sun
Tell whether the following statements are true or false.
- Moon is self-illuminated – False
- Neptune is blue colored planet. – True
- The horizontal lines dawn on earth are called latitudes. True
- On 21st June it is winter on tropic of cancer. False
- It’s very cool on equator. – False
- 90-degree latitude is called north pole.- True
Answer the following questions in short