KBC 13 Questions 2021–12 October 2021
KBC 13 Questions 2021–12 October 2021 – This page consist of questions asked in Kaun Banega Crorepati on 12 October 2021.
- In which of these neighboring countries does the flag feature a picture of a weapon?
- Sri Lanka
- Which of these posts in India has been vacant since May 2014?
- Leader of the Opposition in the Lok Sabha
- Who is the first Indian to be chosen to judge the gymnastics competition at the Olympics?
- Deepak Kabra
- In 1949, when Hyderabad joined the Indian Union, who was the Nizam of Hyderabad?
- Usman Ali Khan
- Nicolas Sarkozy, the former President of which country, was sentenced to prison in March 2021 for corruption?
- What is the creator of Harsh Reality the Making of Mariko?
- Harsh Mariwala
- Before entering the world of acting in 1952 with the film Rangili, which one of these actors was a sub-inspector in the Mumbai Police?
- What Indian wicketkeeper holds the record for the most stumpings in an innings of a Test match?
- Kiran More
- Which animal has the heaviest and largest brain in the world?
- sperm whale
1 Crore KBC Question
- Which of the eight Hazari mountain peaks have the lowest height but have been successfully climbed?
Fastest Finger First
- In a smartphone device, which of the following is usually displayed as a percentage?
- Battery Level
- According to Hindu religious texts, Lord Rama killed Ravana on which of these dates?
- Who among them is not appointed by the President of India?
- Chief Minister
Second Round of 12 October KBC Fast Answer
- Complete this Hindi proverb which means to take advantage of some work or thing: “Aam ke aam__ ke dam”?
- Which of these abbreviations is used for private messages sent on social media?
- Which of these songs picturized on Parveen Babi is also the title of a movie starring Saif Ali Khan?
- Jawaani Jaaneman
- What is the point obtained immediately after deuce in tennis called?
- If you want to come from Taj Mahal to Noida Film City, which of these expressways will you use?
- Yamuna Expressway