What Is Living Things And Non-Living Things for class 3 questions and answers frank science class 3 science solution for ICSE and CBSE board……………
Chapter 3 Living and Non-Living things worksheet for Grade 3 CBSE
Write true or false
- Some non-living things breathe in air – An – False
- Birds give birth to young ones Ans – False
- Fish use their fins to swim in the water. Ans-True
- Animals grow throughout their life. Ans – False
- All living things grow old and die. Ans-true
Who am I?
- I am one of the oldest tree found on earth. Ans – Bristlecone pine tree
- I can reproduce from the cutting of my stem. Ans – Rose
- I am the fastest running bird although I cannot fly. Ans- Ostrich
- I use my skin to breathe in water. Ans- Frog
- I am a green substance present in plants. Ans- Chlorophyll
Short Answer Questions
Q-How do plants breathe?
Ans.Plants breathe through the tiny spores present on the leaves called stomata.
Q-Why do animals move from place to place?
Animals move from place to place in search of food.
Q-How does the Mimosa plant respond to touch?
Mimosa plant folds its leaves when we touch, it is also known as touch me not.
Q-Name the different sense organs of the human body?
There are five sense organs are there in the human body