Our Mineral Wealth Class 4 Question Answer
Our Mineral Wealth Class 4 Question Answer | Our Mineral Resources Class 4 Worksheets by online shiksha
Fill in the blanks
- Rocks are made up of ……………
- ……………. means digging out minerals from the earth.
- Minerals containing metals are known as ………….
- The holes dug in the earth to take out minerals are called……….
- ………….is used to make ornaments.
- …………….is a light metal
Answer in one word
- Holes dug to take out ores – mines
- Minerals such as iron and gold – metals
Answer the following questions:
Objects such as utensils, pins, nails, and car bodies are made of hard, shining materials. They are called metals.
Nonmetals are substances that are not hard and shiny like metals, such as gasoline, coal, mica, and limestone.
What are ores?
The minerals from which metals are extracted are called ores.
it is used to make utensils, machines, tools, bridges, buildings, railway engines and coaches, and many other things.
What is mining?
Digging out minerals from the surface of the Earth is called mining.
How coal is formed?where it is used?
Coal is formed over millions of years from the dead remains of the plant. It is used in factories and trains.
How crude oil or petroleum is formed?
It is a fossil fuel formed over millions of years from the dead remains of sea animals.
What is exhaustible resources?
Exhaustible resources are those that, once used, are no longer available.0
What is the first metal used by humans to make tools and utensils?
Copper was the first metal used by humans to make tools and utensils.
What are the things that we get from crude oil and petroleum?
Petroleum is the source of fuels such as petrol, diesel, kerosene, and cooking gas.
Petroleum is also used for lubricants, plastics, and cosmetics.
Which metal is used in constructing buildings and bridges?
What is oil wells?
Petroleum is found deep under the earth and under the floor of the sea are called oil wells.
What are inexhaustible resources?
Sun, wind and water are known as inexhaustible sources.
- Soils of India Class 4 Questions and Answers
- The Coastal Plains and Islands Class 4 Worksheet
- The Northern Plains Class 4 Questions and Answers
- The Southern Plateau Class 4 Question Answer
- The Great Indian Desert Class 4 Question And Answer
- The Northern Mountains Class 4 Questions And Answers
- Class 4 Landforms of the World Q & A
- The Earth And The Solar System Class 4