Parts of Computer Worksheet
Parts of Computer Worksheet Misc. | parts of the computer worksheet for kids for the students of State/CBSE/ICSE students by Online Shiksha.
State true or false
- A computer is not an electronic machine.
- A computer like other electronic machines can be switched on and off.
- The shutdown button is present on the monitor
- The start button is located on the top right of the desktop.
- It is useful to directly turn off the main power supply button.
- A mouse can have 2 or 3 buttons.
- The cabinet contains the brain of the computer.
Fill in the blanks
- ………. Are small images that appear on the desktop.
- When there is no power, a ……. Is used to provide backup power.
- The first screen that appears is known as the ………….
- The ………… button can be found in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- A……………. has many keys
- A ……………. looks like a tv screen
- A………..…contains the cpu.
- A….lets us point at different things on the computer screen.
- ………….is also called the brain of the computer.
Multiple Choice Questions
Which part helps us to point at things on a computer screen.
Which of these is not a part of computer
Which of these has many keys
Answer the following questions
Write down the steps to start the computer?
- Switch the main power supply
- UPS should be switched on
- Switch on the cabinet/CPU
- Switch on the monitor
Why do we use an UPS?
When there is no power, a UPS is used to provide backup power.
Which part of the computer do we use for typing?
We use keyboard for typing.
How many buttons does a mouse have?
A mouse has 2 or 3 buttons.
Which part is called the brain of the computer?
CPU is also called the brain of the computer.
Also Read :-
- Input and Output Devices of Computer – Keyboard
- Parts of Computer Worksheet
- Uses Of Computer For Class 1 and 2 Worksheet
- Computer A Machine Class 1 Worksheet
- Computer Online Test for Class 1 and 2
- Class 1 Computer Worksheet