Last updated on December 2nd, 2021 at 04:00 pm
Percentage Class 5 Worksheet
Percentage Class 5 Worksheet by OS
Percentage is a short form of the Latin word “per centum,” which means out of one hundred.
38% = 38/100
Find 50% of 2 Kg.
1 kg = 1000 gm
So 2 kg = 2000 gm
50% of 2000 gm = 50/100 * 2000 = 1000 gm
Find the following
2.5% of 80 kg
50% of 60m
20% of 400 l
5% of Rs. 60
20% of 600
A man spends 20% of their income on rent. If he earn Rs 14500.00 a month, what is their monthly rent?
Rent = 20% of 14500 = 30/100 * 14500
= 2900 Rs.
- The class consisted of 44 students, 4 of whom failed in math. What percentage of boys failed in math?
- Shanaya got 80% marks out of a total of 500 marks. How many marks did she get?
- A family spends 80% of its income on food. If their total income is Rs 2400, how much do they spend on food?
- There were 24 Cupcakes in a plate, kittu and ishu ate 18 of them. What percentage of the Cupcakes did he eat?
- 45 students passed math out of a class of 50. What percent of the students passed math?
- Sonu got 70% of the answers right in a competition. In a competition, 40 questions were asked, so how many did he answer correctly?
- Shanaya was given 25 questions in a semester assignment. If she has completed 60% of the work, how many questions has she completed