Parts Of Plants Class 3 Questions And Answers
Plants Around Us Class 3 Questions And Answers ,Plants Around Us Worksheet
Fill in the Blanks:-
- The tall straight plants that you see around us are called………….
- Plants which do not have thick stem but the stems are hard and Woody they are called………….
- Plants that have a green stem are called………….
- Plants that have weak stems and cannot stand straight on their own are called………….
- Plants with very weak stems and which cannot stand straight are called………….
- Food obtained from plants may be eaten …………. or………….
- The …………. of sugarcane is a major source of sugar
- We also get sugar from the root of…………
- Cinnamon is obtained from the …………. of a tree
- Saffron and cloves are obtained from …………. of the plants
- We get tea and coffee from………….
- Leaves of…………. are used to treat common cough and cold.
- Raw or cooked
- Sugar beet
- Tulsi plant
Answer the following questions:-
Que-1 – Define Herbs and shrubs?
Answer – Plants that have a soft green stem and can stand erect on the ground are called herbs.
While plants that do not have thick stem cells but their stems are some hard and Woody and they can stand straight are called shrubs.
Que-2 – Define Creepers and climbers?
Answer – Plants that have weak stems and cannot straight on their own they need support to climb they are called climbers. While Creepers are plants that have weak stems and cannot stand with the help of support are called Creepers.
Que-3 – Give some examples of shrubs?
Answer – Jasmine and lemon are shrubs
Que-4 – Give some examples of herbs?
Answer – Coriander Rice and wheat are examples of herbs
Que-5 – Give some examples of climbers?
Answer – Money plant bitter gourd and grapevine are examples of climbers
Que-6 – Give some examples of Creepers?
Answer – Pumpkin and watermelon are examples of Creepers
Que-7 – Give an example of plants whose roots are eaten?
Answer – Roots of plants such as carrot beetroot turnip and radish for the food prepared by the plant and eaten by us
Que-8 – Give an example of plants whose leaves are eaten?
Answer – There are so many plants whose leaves are eaten such as spinach cabbage fenugreek and leafy vegetables
Que-9 – Give an example of plants whose stem is eaten?
Answer – potato, Spring onions, and sugarcanes are stems that we eat.
Que-10 – Give an example of plants whose flowers are eaten?
Answer – Plants such as Cauliflower and broccoli can be eaten as flowers.
Que-11 – Write the name of different parts of the plant.
Answer – Root, stem, leaves, branches, flowers, and fruits.
Que-12 – Write the name of the edible root.
Answer – Radish, carrot, turnip, and beet are edible roots.
Que-13 – what is the function of root?
Answer – Root helps the plant to absorb the minerals from the soil.
Also Read :
- Class 3 Maths Worksheet Number System
- Convert Rupees into Paise Worksheets-Money Conversion
- Class 3 – Money
- Class 3 – Money Chapter Maths with examples
- Measurement of Length
- Class – 3 What is Fraction ? Definition and Facts.
- Bird Questions And Answers For Class 3
- Living And Non Living Things For Class 3 Questions And Answers
- Human Body System Questions And Answers – Class 3
- Class-3 – Air Water and Weather Q & A
- Water As a Natural Resource For Class 3 Question & Answer
- Safety Rules Chapter Class 3 – Q & A
- Class – 3 Sun a Natural Resource Q & A
- Class – 3 Clothes we wear Q & A
- Insects Chapter For Class 3 Question & Answer
- Our Country India Class 3 Questions And Answers
- Class 3 Earth And Universe Q & A Answers
- Means Of Communication Class 3 Question And Answers
- Continents And Oceans Questions And Answers – Class 3
- IMO Sample Paper for Class 3-Test 9 – Money Topic
- IMO Sample Paper for Class 3-Test 8
- IMO Sample Paper for Class 3-Test 7 QB
- IMO Sample Paper for Class 3-Test 6
- IMO Sample Paper for Class 3-Test 5
- IMO Sample Paper for Class 3-Test 4
- Maths Worksheet for Class 3 on Numbers
- IMO Sample Paper for Class 3-Test 2
- Math Olympiad Practice Question Class 3-Question Bank
- Science Mock Test – Grade / Class 3
- Science Questions for kids of Grade 3 & 4
- Class 3 Science Online Test Set-B
- Class 3 Science Online Test Set-A