The Climate of Our Country Class 4 Sst,
Fill in the blanks :
- When you talk of the weather throughout the year,you are talking of the …………
- The farther a place is from the ………… the colder it is.
- …………. are hot, dry winds that carry dust and sand.
- In India, there are winds that bring rich moisture, called ………. winds
- The ……….. season lasts from October through February or March.
- Hot dry winds called are called ………
State True or False :
- Higher up a place, the cooler it will be – T
- Summers are pleasant due to the humid air. – F
- Rain starts earlier in south India than in north India. – T
- Winter days are longer than summer days. – F
Define Weather ?
Weather refers to how hot, cold, rainy is in the place at a particular time, of a particular place. It defines temperature too.
Climate refers to how hot, cold, rainy is in the larger area for a longer period of time.
What are the three main factors on which the climate of a place depends?
The climate of a place mainly depends on the following
- Distance from the equator
- The higher a place is, the colder it is.
- Due to the breeze from the sea, the Coastal Plains are neither too hot nor too cold.
- Physical Features of India Class 4
- Our Mineral Wealth Class 4 Question Answer
- Soils of India Class 4 Questions and Answers
- The Coastal Plains and Islands Class 4 Worksheet
- The Northern Plains Class 4 Questions and Answers
- The Southern Plateau Class 4 Question Answer
- The Great Indian Desert Class 4 Question And Answer
- The Northern Mountains Class 4 Questions And Answers
- Class 4 Landforms of the World Q & A
- The Earth And The Solar System Class 4