Last updated on September 21st, 2022 at 11:34 pm
The Great Indian Desert Class 4 Question And Answer | Grade 4 Social Science Solution | Western Desert question and answers for the students.
The Great Indian Desert Class 4 Solutions
Very Short Question and Answer
- Q – Which is the most useful animal for the people of the desert?
- The most useful animal for the people of the Thar desert is the camel.
- Q – Which is the main tourist attraction of Jaisalmer?
- The desert festival held at Jaisalmer every year is a great tourist attraction.
- Q – Which is an important industry in the Rajasthan
- Tourism is an important industry in Rajasthan.
- Q – Define oasis.
- An oasis is a green place with water in the middle of a desert.
- Q – What is a desert?
- The desert is a flat area with sandy soil and little rain and vegetation.
- Q – What is the other name of The Great Indian Desert?
- The Great Indian Desert, also known as the Thar Desert, covers the majority of western Rajasthan and is also known as the Western Desert.
The Great Indian Desert Class 4 Question And Answer
- Q – Why are days hot and night school in the desert?
- In the desert, the days are very hot and the nights are very cool because the sand heats up quickly during the day and cools down quickly at night.
- Q – What is a sand dune why does it keep shifting?
- Sand dunes are little sand hills seen in deserts. The desert’s strong winds continue to move the dunes from one location to another.
Pages 1 2