Last updated on January 16th, 2023 at 10:33 pm
Worksheet On Our Earth for Class 1
Worksheet On Our Earth for Class 1 | our earth for class 1 | Question and Answers for State / CBSE / ICSE Board students by online Shiksha.
Fill in the blanks
- Our earth is made up of ………. and ……….
- Our earth is covered with……….
- An area that is covered with sand is called …………….
- …………. are the highest mountain range on earth?
- The Largest part of our area is covered with ……….
- Land and water
Answer the following questions: –
Q – Define Coast?
Coast refers to land near the sea.
Q – Define Igloo?
Houses made of ice are called Igloos.
Q – Which is the tallest mountain in the world?
Mount Everest in the Himalayas is the tallest mountain in the world.
Q – Define valley?
Low land that lies between mountains is called a valley.
Q – Which animal can be found in the desert?
Q – Who was the first man to step on the moon?
Neil Arm Strong and Edwin Eldrin
ALSO READ :-
- Plants Around Us Class 1 Worksheets – Q & A
- Living and Non Living Things Que Ans For Class 1
- Human Body Parts Name for Class 1 Q & A