Class 7 English Three Questions question answers
Answer the following questions.
1. Why was the king advised to go to magicians?
The king was advised to go to magicians because they were believed to have the ability to look into the future and determine the right time for certain actions.
2. In answer to the second question, whose advice did the people say would be important to the king?
In answer to the second question, the people suggested that the king should seek advice from different groups, including his counselors, priests, doctors, and soldiers.
3. What suggestions were made in answer to the third question?
Various suggestions were made in answer to the third question. Some said science, others suggested fighting, and yet others mentioned religious worship.
4. Did the wise men win the reward? If not, why not?
No, the wise men did not win the reward. The king was not satisfied with their varied answers, and therefore, he did not give them the reward.
Complete the following sentences by adding the appropriate parts of the sentences given in the box.
1. Many wise men answered the king’s questions,……….. but their answers were so varied that the king was not satisfied.
2. Someone suggested that there should be a council of wise men………. to help the king act at the right time.
3. Someone else suggested that the king should have a timetable…………..and follow it strictly.
4. The king requested the hermit……………to answer three questions.
5. The king washed and dressed the bearded man’s wound,
• but the bleeding would not stop.correct answer
5. How did the king and the hermit help the wounded man?
The king and the hermit helped the wounded man by tending to his injuries, dressing his wound, and providing him with water and care.
6. (i) Who was the bearded man?
The bearded man was the king’s enemy who sought revenge because the king had put his brother to death and seized his property.
(ii) Why did he ask for the king’s forgiveness?
He asked for the king’s forgiveness because the king saved his life by dressing his wounds and showing kindness and mercy.