Air Water and Weather Class 3 Questions and Answers
Answer the following questions:-
Question:- Which are the three forms of water?
Answer:- The three forms of water are ice in the form of solid, water in the form of liquid, water vapour in the form of gas.
Question:- Define the water cycle?
Answer:- In water cycle when the sun heat water from the rivers ponds and all water bodies heats up and rises up in the form of water vapour.
High in the sky, this water vapour comes in contact with cool air and from tiny drops of water vapour.
These tiny drops form together to form clouds.
When these tiny drops become bigger and heavy it forms rain
This rainwater flows back into the water bodies this change in water is called the water cycle.
Question:- What is a breeze?
Answer:- When the wind blows gently it is called a breeze.
Question:- What is a storm?
Answer:- Thunderlight wind and rain create strong wind called storm.
Question:- How flood is harmful to us?
Answer:- Floods damage crops buildings and roads and also harm living things.
Question:- Define weather?
Answer:- Weather refers to the sun, wind the clouds and the rain.
Fill in the blanks:
- Gentle wind is called ________.
- ________ exists in three forms – liquid, gas and solid.
- _________ is the gas in air that we breathe in.
- The solid form of water is called ________.
- Air is a ……………
- Air occupies ………….
- Land breeze blows during the ………..
- Sea breeze blows during ………….
- The process of changing water vapour into water is called ………………
- There are………….steps in the water cycle.
- The change of a state from liquid to gas is called………….
lso Read :-
- Class 3 Maths Worksheet Number System
- Convert Rupees into Paise Worksheets-Money Conversion
- Class 3 – Money
- Class 3 – Money Chapter Maths with examples
- Measurement of Length
- Class – 3 What is Fraction ? Definition and Facts.
- Bird Questions And Answers For Class 3
- Living And Non Living Things For Class 3 Questions And Answers
- Human Body System Questions And Answers – Class 3
- Class-3 – Air Water and Weather Q & A
- Water As a Natural Resource For Class 3 Question & Answer
- Safety Rules Chapter Class 3 – Q & A
- Plants Around Us Class 3 Questions And Answers
- Class – 3 Sun a Natural Resource Q & A
- Class – 3 Clothes we wear Q & A
- Insects Chapter For Class 3 Question & Answer
- Our Country India Class 3 Questions And Answers
- Class 3 Earth And Universe Q & A Answers
- Means Of Communication Class 3 Question And Answers
- Continents And Oceans Questions And Answers – Class 3
- IMO Sample Paper for Class 3-Test 9 – Money Topic
- IMO Sample Paper for Class 3-Test 8
- IMO Sample Paper for Class 3-Test 7 QB
- IMO Sample Paper for Class 3-Test 6
- IMO Sample Paper for Class 3-Test 5
- IMO Sample Paper for Class 3-Test 4
- Maths Worksheet for Class 3 on Numbers
- IMO Sample Paper for Class 3-Test 2
- Math Olympiad Practice Question Class 3-Question Bank
- Science Mock Test – Grade / Class 3
- Science Questions for kids of Grade 3 & 4
- Class 3 Science Online Test Set-B
- Class 3 Science Online Test Set-A