Continents and Oceans worksheet
Continents And Oceans For 3rd Grade | Continents And Oceans Questions And Answers For Students Of All Boards.
Fill in the blanks
- A model of the earth is called a ………….
- A book of small maps is called an …………
- A ………. is a drawing of a part or whole of earth.
- A ………. is used to find directions.
- The needle of a compass always points to learn ……………..
- The blue areas on the map show…………..
- A very large landmass is called a ……….
- A large body of water is called in ……………..
Continents And Oceans Questions And Answers
Question – How many continents are there?
There are a total 7 continents they are Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Antarctica.
Question – Which is the smallest continent?
The smallest continent is Australia.
Question – Which is the largest continent?
The largest continent is Asia.
Question –Which is the largest ocean?
The Pacific Ocean is the largest ocean in the world
Question –Which is the smallest ocean?
The Arctic Ocean is the smallest ocean.
Question – How many oceans are there?
There is a total of five oceans they are the Pacific Ocean and Atlantic Ocean Indian ocean southern ocean and Arctic Ocean.
Some Important facts:-
- Asia is the largest continent in land size and population
- Mount Everest the highest peak is located in the Asia continent.
- Africa is the world’s second-largest continent.
- This continent is made up of 54 different countries the world’s longest river Nile flow in this continent.
- The world’s largest desert Sahara Desert lies in the Africa continent.
- North America is the third largest continent.
- South America is the fourth largest continent.
- the Amazon River flows in this continent.
- Antarctica is the fifth-largest continent.
- Europe is the sixth-largest continent.
- Australia is the smallest continent and also a country.
Also Visit :-
[wpucv_list id=”2902″ title=””]