Safety Rules Class 3 Questions and Answers
Safety rules chapter class 3 | safety rules class 3 questions and answers for the students of state / cbse / icse by Online Shiksha…
Fill in the blanks on Safety Rules
- When crossing the road, always cross at ________
- If you are traveling in a car, tie your _______.
- Handle sharp objects such as knives and scissors _________
- Zebra crossing
- Seat belt
Answer the following Questions.
Which three safety rules should you follow when playing?
Some of the Playground Safety Rules are :-
- While playing, do not push others. wait for your turn.
- You must follow the rules of the game.
- You should not fight with your friends.
What are the safety rules you have to follow in school?
Safety rules to be followed in school are :-
- Do not hit anyone or through things.
- Do not climb on the desk/table
- Be careful while using sharpener to sharpen pencils.
- Be careful while using sharpen objects.
What are the safety rules to be followed on road?
Safety rules to be followed at road are :-
- Walk on the footpath are on the left side of road.
- Always use zebra crossing to cross the road.
- Before crossing first look to your right then left and then again right and then cross the road.
- Also use Subway to cross the road.
What are the safety rules to be followed at home?
Safety rules to be followed at home are :-
- Do not leave your toys on the floor.
- Do not touch hot pans or boiling water.
- Do not touch stove.
- Do not touch electric gadgets or switches with wet hands.
What is first aid?
First help that an injured person need is called first aid.
- Do not panic keep calm
- Don’t crowd around the injured person
- Call the doctor.
What are the things that should be kept in First Aid Box?
Things that should be kept in the first aid box are –
- Antiseptic Creams
- Burn Ointments
- A Pair of Small Scissors
- A Thermometer
- And Remember All Emergency Phone Numbers
Also read :-