Last updated on September 21st, 2022 at 09:47 pm
Annalisa and the Giant Class 3 Question Answer
Annalisa and the Giant Class 3 Question Answer | New Pathway Class 3 English | question and answers for all the students of cbse / icse board
- Book – New pathway Class 3 English
- Writer – Mala Palani
- Subject – English
- Board – CBSE or ICSE
Write true or false
- The people were afraid of Hugo because they thought he would take their food and hurt them if they didn’t please him. [True]
- Hugo did not know that his voice was too loud till Annalisa told him. [True]
- The giant did not feel lonely and sad when the villagers refused to be his friends. [False]
Answer the following questions:
- Que: Who was cheating the villagers?
- Ans-Merchant Bolf was cheating the villagers.
- Que: How did the villagers find out about the cheat’s wickedness? How did they catch him red handed.
- Ans-They sent wheat, chickens, and sheep to the Bolf and were caught red-handed
- Que: Who was Hugo?
- Ans- Hugo was a very hardworking and gentle giant.
- Que: Why were the people afraid of Hugo?
- Ans- The people were afraid of Hugo because they thought he would take their food and hurt them if they didn’t please him.
- Que: What did the giant do every Sunday?
- Ans- He dressed well every Sunday and went down to the village.
- Que: How do you know that the people in the village are helpful?
- Ans- The people in the village are helpful because they immediately ran down the ravine to help Annalisa.
- Que: Where did Hugo live?
- Ans-He lived in the foothills of Aconcagua, a mountain peak in the Andes range.
- Que: What Hugo grow in his garden?
- Ans-He grew all the wheat, vegetables and fruits in his garden.
- Que: What is the name of a giant?
- Que: What gifts Hugo brought for villagers?
- Ans-Almonds and raisins from his gardens.
- Que: From where this story is taken?
- Ans- This story is taken from a south American folktale.