Last updated on September 27th, 2022 at 08:57 am
Our Rights and Duties Class 4 Social Science
Our Rights and Duties Class 4 Social Science | Our Rights and Duties Class 4 Questions and Answers| Our Rights and Duties Class 4 Pdf.
- How would you define our country’s constitution?
- The constitution contains several important principles that must be followed by our leaders. The introduction to our constitution describes India as a democratic socialist secular Republic.
- What does it mean that India is a democracy?
- India is a democratic nation. This means that all the citizens of the country elect the leaders who would form the government. This kind of government is known as a democratic government or democracy.
Indicate the fundamental/basic rights of the people of India.
India’s people are given the following fundamental rights:
- Equal rights
- Freedom of speech
- Any religion may be practiced
- Right to justice
- Travel rights throughout the country
- The right to choose one’s profession
- All children under the age of 14 have the right to free and compulsory education.