Composition of Air Class 3 Worksheet
Composition of Air Class 3 Worksheet / Question and Answer for the students of State / CBSE / ICSE school boards by online shiksha
Q – What are the main gases present in the air?
Oxygen carbon dioxide and nitrogen are the main gases present in the air.
Q – What is pollution?
The presence of some harmful substance present in the air is called air pollution.
Q – What are pollutants?
Substances which make the air dirty are called pollutants.
Q – How can we keep the air clean?
We can keep the air clean by following these things.
- Plant trees
- Use smoke free lamps and stoves
- Stop burning garbage
- Use well maintained vehicles
Q – Why mountaineers carry oxygen cylinders with them?
When we go at upper level the oxygen level in the air decreases, that’s why people carry oxygen cylinders with them.
Q – What is the composition of air ?
Air is a mixture of nitrogen, oxygen, carbon dioxide, water vapors, and some other gases. It also contains dust particles.
Q – Which gas in the atmosphere is essential for respiration?
Fill in the blanks
- The layer of air around the Earth is known as __________. atmosphere
- The component of air used by green plants to make their food is ………… gas.
- …….. is a mixture of different gases.
- ………. do not have any shape of their own.
- Carbon dioxide
- Water As a Natural Resource For Class 3 Question & Answer
- Safety Rules Chapter Class 3 – Q & A
- Plants Around Us Class 3 Questions And Answers
- Class – 3 Sun a Natural Resource Q & A
- Class – 3 Clothes we wear Q & A
- Insects Chapter For Class 3 Question & Answer